Do you have what it takes to write for us? We’re always looking out for new Guest Contributors and Writers here at Pet Connection Worldwide TM.
As you would expect, we are very protective of our brand, and so we’re very selective when determining who to accept as a Guest Contributor or Writer.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to write for us, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Our primary audience are pet parents, animal lovers and animal rights campaigners.
Pet Connection Worldwide ™ aims to be the #1 online resource for everything pet related. Our mission is to empower pet parents to thrive. Backed by a community of experts, we go the extra mile to give pet parents an amazing array of resources to take their pet parenting to the next level.
Why Write For Us?
- Reach a new audience with your content.
- Gain access to another platform to promote your content as well as your personal Brand.
- Join your peers who have contributed to this publishing platform.
- Join a growing community of Authors and Contributors who are committed to helping pet parents connect with their amazing pets.
- You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link in the bio to your website or blog from a high DA website.
- Your published posts will be promoted on all our social media profiles.
Categories and topics we cover
- Pet diet
- Pet food
- Pet health
- Pet holidays
- Pet insurance
- Pet products
- Pet travel
- Pet toys
Please limit your pitch to these topics and categories, to keep the content consistent and relevant to our audience.
Relevant and Valuable Content
Write an article with relevant and useful content that is both compelling and insanely valuable.
Always ask ‘How can the readers benefit from this?’
Also, make sure that the article’s topic and content are in line with our Topic guidelines.
- The post must be between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
- It is important to follow a clear and exhaustive content structure that implements HTML headings H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6.
Click here >>> for an example of our recommended content structure.
Duplicate / Syndicated Content:
- All articles must be 100% original content, meaning they have never been, nor ever will be, published anywhere else.
- We do not accept syndicated or duplicate content.
- We do not accept Infographic submissions.
- We do not accept research reports or press releases.
- Your article must be written in US English.
- You must proof read the articles before submission.
- Consider using Grammarly to make sure everything you type is effective and mistake‑free.
- If the submitted article requires a lot of editing – We will reject it.
We encourage you to follow the 3-3-1 Rule of linking
- Add THREE links to authority sites when stating facts, statistics, etc.
- Add THREE links to other articles from Pet Connection Worldwide.
- Add ONE link in the body of the article. However, it must be a blog post on your website.
- Links to sales pages, landing pages, and the home page are not accepted in the body of the article.
- Any link that does not add context to the article, or looks spammy will not be posted.
How to write for us – Submission guidelines
- Submit the post to the Editor in a Google Docs Format.
- See how to address us at the bottom of the page
- Share/email the drafts to editor at petconnection dot us
Images and videos
- Submit appropriate “Featured Images” for the article. Ensure that they are royalty-free (creative commons) stock images.
- If you decide to create a custom image, that’s also fine.
- If your article needs screenshots or images to support the points you make – feel free to add them in your draft.
- All images are recommended to be in the .jpg format.
- Kindly provide a 4 – 5 sentence Bio about yourself.
- You can add 1 link to your bio that points to your website/blog.
- The Link in Author Bio must be your site.
- No Anchor Texts allowed in Author Bio.
- Each Contributor will get a personalized page that showcases all their published posts.
- This website is powered by WordPress, so we use Gravatar (Universal Profile for WordPress) to publish Author Pictures & Bios.
- If you do not have a Gravatar, here are the instructions.
- If you already have a WordPress account, please send us that email address.
- Once submitted, posts are usually reviewed and approved within 2 – 4 weeks.
- Because of the volume of pitches we receive, we are only able to respond to successful pitches
- If you don’t hear from us within 4 weeks, then your pitch is likely to have been unsuccessful.
What type of content do we not accept?
We do not accept the following submission formats:
- Press Releases
- SlideShare Presentations
- Independent studies
- Product Releases
- Request for product reviews.
Submission Guidelines Continued
How to Address Your Pitch
- Your email subject must be: Guest Contribution.
- Address your email as follows: Dear Editor.
- These final guidelines are very important to us. And we’ve placed them at the bottom of the page for a reason. They tell us that you’ve read our Guidelines.
- And you must follow these Guidelines, if you want to write for us here at Pet Connection!